MOOCs at the IIIEE
MOOCs in the Greening the Economy Series:
How can we live a good life on one planet with over seven billion people?
How can we shape our urban development towards sustainable and prosperous futures?
How can we create a circular economy through sustainable materials management?
How can we work with nature to design and build our cities?
How can we govern the sharing economy in our cities?
The IIIEE MOOCs are free and have attracted over 324,000 visitors from more than 200 countries since starting in 2015.
SESSIONS SCHEDULE 2020
Each MOOC session runs for five weeks and is offered seven times per year.
All four IIIEE MOOCs follow the same session schedule, see below.
- Session 1: 13 Jan - 16 Feb
- Session 2: 17 Feb - 22 Mar
- Session 3: 6 Apr - 10 May
- Session 4: 11 May - 14 Jun
- Session 5: 10 Aug - 13 Sep
- Session 6: 14 Sep - 18 Oct
- Session 7: 9 Nov - 13 Dec
Statistics of the IIIEE MOOCs SINCE 2015
- Total visitors since start 2015: more than 324 000
- Total active course participants since start 2015: more than 47 000
If your inquiry regards MOOC-related topics, please send an email to mooc [at] iiiee [dot] lu [dot] se