The IIIEE is located in the historic center of Lund, just a few steps from the ancient Lund Cathedral, once the seat of the Archbischop of Scandinavia. Lund is surrounded by the beautiful countryside and it is only 30 minutes by train from the Copenhagen International Airport. The spirit of a vibrant university town and the economic and cultural dynamism of the cross-border Öresund region that connect Sweden and Denmark provide an ideal location for an institution that aspires to bridge academia and practice.
Mailing address: International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE),
Lund University P.O. Box 196, 22100 Lund, Sweden
Telephone: + 46 46 222 00 00
Fax: + 46 46 222 02 10
Visiting address: International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE),
Lund University, Tegnérsplatsen 4, Lund, Sweden
View walking directions to the IIIEE from the Lund train station in a map.
For getting to Lund from nearby cities and airports see information from the Lund University's website.
- Master's Programme in Environmental Management and Policy (EMP): emp [at] iiiee [dot] lu [dot] se
- Erasmus Mundus Master's Course in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management (MESPOM): coordinator [at] mespom [dot] eu
- Doctoral Programme: phd [dot] program [at] iiiee [dot] lu [dot] se
- Communications: charlotte [dot] leire [at] iiiee [dot] lu [dot] se
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs): mooc [at] iiiee [dot] lu [dot] se
- Podcast: podcast [at] iiiee [dot] lu [dot] se