MSc students at the IIIEE, batch 25, set to the challenge!
In October, it is time for our final-year master students, batch 25, to do their client projects as part of the course Sustainability Solutions in Context (SSC), formerly titled Strategic Environmental Development (SED) course.
This course leads student teams to projects all over the world. The students assist organisations and governmental institutions in finding solutions to sustainability challenges by applying their accumulated knowledge from the first three semesters of the EMP programme.
The projects for the groups to handle in October 2019 are:
- Climate adaptation strategy for Figueira da Foz, Portugal
- Efficient PET bottle collection for Nur-Sultan City Hall, Kazakstan
- Biosphere park development for Dept of Protected Areas, Kaliningrad, Russia
- Business models for bio-char deployment for Carbon Circle, Mallorca, Spain
- Sustainable consumption strategy for Västernorrland County, Härnösand, Sweden
- Impact monitoring and investing for Ascent Capital, Nairobi, Kenya
- Waste opportunities in olive oil processing for Faros Estate, Lesvos, Greece
We wish batch 25 success with their projects & hope for lots of impact!