The IIIEE is governed by a Board appointed jointly by Lund University and the Government of Sweden. Since 2 February 2022, the IIIEE is directed by Director Jenny Palm.
The IIIEE is governed by a Board appointed jointly by Lund University and the Government of Sweden. The board consists of 7 members and representatives from staff and students at the IIIEE.
- Fredrik Andersson, Professor, Dean, School of Economics and Management, Lund University, Chairperson IIIEE Board;
- Jenny Palm, Professor, Director of the IIIEE, Lund University;
- Susse Georg, Professor, Faculty of Engineering and Science, Aalborg University;
- Eva Axelsson, Chief Sustainability Officer and Head of Group Sustainability, Saab AB;
- Johanna Sandahl, Chair of the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation;
- Tony Clark, Managing Director, Avfall Sverige - Swedish Waste Management Association;
- Hans Bruyninckx, Executive Director of the European Environment Agency;
IIIEE Staff Representative: Andrius Plepys
IIIEE Administrative Representative: Li Strandberg
IIIEE PhD Representative: Frans Libertson
IIIEE Student Representative: Johannes Schön
IIIEE Management team
The management team at the IIIEE includes Jenny Palm (Director of the IIIEE), Luis Mundaca (Deputy Director of the IIIEE), Naoko Tojo (Director of Studies), Yuliya Voytenko Palgan (Director of PhD Education).