The IIIEE is governed by a Board appointed jointly by Lund University and the Government of Sweden. The board consists of 7 members and representatives from staff and students at the IIIEE.
The IIIEE is governed by a Board appointed jointly by Lund University and the Government of Sweden. The board consists of 7 members and representatives from staff and students at the IIIEE:
- Fredrik Andersson, Professor, Dean, School of Economics and Management, Lund University, Chairperson IIIEE Board;
- Jenny Palm, Professor, Director of the IIIEE, Lund University;
- Michele Merill Betsill, Professor, Faculty of Global Environmental Politics, University of Copenhagen;
- Eva Axelsson, Chief Sustainability Officer and Head of Group Sustainability, Saab AB;
- Johanna Sandahl, Chair of the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation;
- Tony Clark, Managing Director, Avfall Sverige - Swedish Waste Management Association;
- Hans Bruyninckx, Executive Director of the European Environment Agency;
- Andrius Plepys, IIIEE Staff Representative;
- Jenny Liedholm, IIIEE Administrative Representative;
- Emma Johnson, IIIEE PhD Representative; and
- Arianna Campos Madrigal and Jakub Gamro, IIIEE Student Representatives.
IIIEE Management team
The management team at the IIIEE consists of 5 member:
- Jenny Palm, Director of the IIIEE;
- Luis Mundaca, Deputy Director of the IIIEE;
- Naoko Tojo, Director of Studies;
- Yuliya Voytenko Palgan, Director of PhD Education; and
- Jenny Liedholm (Administrative Manager).