The IIIEE is governed by a Board appointed jointly by Lund University and the Government of Sweden. Since 25 January 2021, the IIIEE is directed by Acting Director Lena Neij.
The IIIEE is governed by a Board appointed jointly by Lund University and the Government of Sweden. The board consists of 7 members and representatives from staff and students at the IIIEE.
- Fredrik Andersson, Professor, Dean, School of Economics and Management, Lund University, Chairperson IIIEE Board;
- Lena Neij, Professor, Acting Director of the IIIEE, Lund University;
- Susse Georg, Professor, Faculty of Engineering and Science, Aalborg University;
- Eva Axelsson, Head of Sustainability, Swedbank Robur;
- Johanna Sandahl, Chair of the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation;
- Tony Clark, Senior Advisor, Ministry of the Environment and Energy, Government Offices of Sweden;
- Michael Kuhndt, Director of Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production (CSCP), Wuppertal
IIIEE Staff Representative: Andrius Plepys
IIIEE Administrative Representative: Li Strandberg
IIIEE PhD Representative: Anna-Riikka Kojonsaari
IIIEE Student Representative: Rumbi Chikowero
The management team at the IIIEE includes Lena Neij (Acting Director of the IIIEE), Luis Mundaca (Deputy Director of the IIIEE), Naoko Tojo (Director of Studies), Yuliya Voytenko Palgan (Director of PhD Education).