IIIEE PhD defence - Steven Curtis
IIIEE PhD student Steven Curtis will defend his thesis on June 14 at 14:15.
The title of his thesis is "Sharing Economy Business Models: Addressing the design-implementation gap". The faculty opponent will be Professor Frank Boons, University of Manchester.
Agenda (approximate times):
- Welcome by the chair (5 mins)
- Introduction to the field by the opponent (10-15mins)
- Presentation by PhD candidate (20-25 mins)
- Discussion facilitated by opponent (60-75 mins)
- Questions from the examination committee (20-30 mins)
- Public comments & questions (15 mins)
- Closing by the chair (5 mins)
The public defence will take place online, you are welcome to join by registering here (link to registration page).