IIIEE PhD defence - Lucie Enochsson
IIIEE PhD student Lucie Enochsson will defend her thesis on June 18 at 13:15.
The title of her thesis is "The Sharing Economy in Cities - Institutionalisation and Sustainability". The faculty opponent will be Christina Öberg, professor at Örebro University School of Business.
Agenda (approximate times):
- Welcome by the chair (5 mins)
- Introduction to the field by the opponent (10-15mins)
- Presentation by PhD candidate (20-25 mins)
- Discussion facilitated by opponent (60-75 mins)
- Questions from the examination committee (20-30 mins)
- Public comments & questions (15 mins)
- Closing by the chair (5 mins)
The public defence will take place online, you are welcome to join by registering here (link to registration page).