The programme focuses on governance and leadership innovation in the area of Nature-based Solutions for improved urban environments. It is provided by the International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE) and Lund University School of Economics and Management (LUSEM) in collaboration with LUCE, the Department for Commissioned Education at Lund University.
You are encouraged to apply if you:
- are involved in the governance of built infrastructure and systems that relate to natural resources
- are a mid-to-upper-level manager in a larger city administration or working in civil society, academia or a multilateral organisation in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia or Ukraine
- work closely with management and/or governance activities or issues that are directly relevant to urban and peri-urban natural resources
- are between 35-50 years of age
- have a good command of English
Women are especially encouraged to apply since we strive to obtain an equal gender distribution.
Duration of the programme: September 2021–May 2022
Target countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine
Costs: Participation in this programme is free of charge. It includes travel to and from Sweden and meals and accommodation during the onsite module in Sweden. The participant’s organisation is responsible for the costs for visas.
Application period: 6 May –10 June 2021
You can contact NBSinnovation [at] education [dot] lu [dot] se if you have any questions.
More information about the programme and application procedure