The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE) is an international and interdisciplinary centre within Lund University. We are committed to produce rigorous, impactful, and solution-oriented interdisciplinary research, focused on Business Management and Practice, Consumption Governance, Urban Transformation, and Policy Interventions to catalyze climate neutrality and resource-efficient economies. With a dual focus on management and policy, we educate future leaders and change agents with the knowledge, skills, and networks to drive sustainability transitions.
The IIIEE is a highly international, diverse and vibrant workplace with staff and students from all around the world. We have more than 20 nationalities represented in the staff and we have had students from more than 115 different countries. If you have an interest in communication and sustainability, continue reading!
We are looking for an intern for the autumn 2021. You will work alongside our Communications Manager in a role that contains both external and internal communication, but with focus on the external communication and not least social media and website. We are a small communications department and thus the tasks are very varied and can be anything from strategic communication, social media, content production, interviews, intranet & website to planning events.
- You have a passion for sustainability
- You are currently attending a program /course offering internship during at least eight weeks
- You enjoy writing
- Good command of English
- Skills in graphic design and video editing is a plus
- Some experience of social media and content production / planning is also a plus
- You are a people person with great interpersonal skills with a strong passion for communication
What you will do:
You will be part of the daily communications work and will you both drive your own projects and support the Communications Manager in various communication activities.
- Plan and execute a recruitment campaign for our Master’s programme
- Build up a user-friendly intranet
- Create compelling content for social media and website. Interview researchers and students, create infographics and shorter videos.
- Communications support to researchers and education.
- Organize and communicate events and outreach activities.
- Tell us about yourself!
- What would you like to learn if you join us and what do you think is fun?
- What makes you want to do your internship at the IIIEE?
If you feel this is a perfect match, you want to put your skills to practice and develop with us, don't hesitate to apply to this internship with CV and Cover Letter in English. We look forward to hearing from you!