Peter Arnfalk is Associate Professor at the IIIEE. He holds a PhD in Industrial Environmental Economics from the IIIEE, a postdoc from NIMC, Tsukuba (Japan) and an MSc in Chemical Engineering. His main research area is green ICT with a focus on effects from technology applications. He has been involved in Green ICT-projects for the European Commission, Swedish Innovation Agency, Swedish Transport Administration and Energy Agency. He is currently involved in a research project in the effects of virtual meetings. Peter is lecturing in the areas of Green IT and Sustainable Transport Systems, and has extensive experience of developing, designing and teaching distance education.
Implications and reporting of virtual meetings
The goal of the project is to develop a framework and to propose a credible and applicable routine for the reporting of VMs by public authorities, as well as develop methods for monitoring and consequence analysis of the increased VM use.
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Arbete, studier och möten på distans: hur påverkas resandet? Delrapport 1: Distansarbete & flexibla arbetsformer
- Arbete, studier och möten på distans: hur påverkas resandet? Delrapport 2: Resfria Möten
- Arbete, studier och möten på distans: hur påverkas resandet? Delrapport 3: Distansutbildning
- Att mäta och rapportera användning av resfria möten på organisationsnivå: jakten på den rätta indikatorn
- Resfria Möten: vad blir effekterna och hur redovisar man dem?
- Ett miljöanpassat informationssamhälle 2020 [An Environmentally Sustainable Information Society in year 2020].
- Nanoparticulate materials and regulatory policy in Europe: An analysis of stakeholder perspectives
- The relevance of information and communication technologies for environmental sustainability - A prospective simulation study
- Can virtual meetings replace business travel? - Recycle OK, but leave my frequent flyer miles alone!
- From plant to paper and sea to sandwich: technical implications of product chain management in real life
- Information and communications technologies and business travel: Environmental possibilities, problems and implications
- Virtual Mobility and Pollution Prevention - The Emerging Role of ICT Based Communication in Organisations and its Impact on Travel