MEMIMAN: Material Efficiency Management in Manufacturing
MEMIMAN is one of the research projects financed by MISTRA closing the loop programme. In close collaboration with partners with industry, we seek to assess current and future trends/drivers/challenges/obstacles related to recycling of waste from industrial facilities, in order to improve the closure of recycling loop.
An extended producer responsibility (EPR) system and new business models to increase reuse and recycling of textiles in the Nordic region
This two-year project seeks to develop and propose possible policy packages which would encourage the establishmentof extended producer responsibility (EPR) systems and innovative new business models aimed at increasing reuse and recycling of textiles in the Nordic region.
New business models and commercial opportunities in lighting
Policies and business models will be decisive for the development of new solutions in lighting.
Policy instruments and business models for closed material loops
The shift to energy-saving lamps has made effective collection and treatment of discarded lamps a priority to reduce mercury emissions. Knowledge about today's systems and experiences from similar products are limited and scattered.
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- EPR-systems and new business models. Part II: Policy packages to increase reuse and recycling of textiles in the Nordic region
- Indicators for Ecolabelling : Opportunities for GEN Members to demonstrate and benchmark advancements in performance and effects
- International survey on stakeholders' perception of the concept of extended producer responsibility and product stewardship
- T h e Nordic Swan 2015 – Performance indicators for ecolabelling
- The Nordic Swan: Possibilities and limitations for synergies with Green Public Procurement before 2014
- EPR in a non-OECD Context: An introduction to research projects on the management of WEEE
- La responsabilidad extendida del productor en el contexto latinoamericano: La gestión de residuos de aparatos eléctricos y electrónicos en Argentina.
- Producer responsibility at a turning point?
- Teaching fellow students as a way of motivating future decision makers
- Extended Producer Responsibility : An examination of its impact on innovation and greening products
- Extended Producer Responsibility as a driver for product chain improvement
- Leveling the Playing Field for Individual Producer Responsibility: The importance of a True Financial Guarantee for Future WEEE.
- Lost in Transposition? A study of the implementation of Individual Producer Responsibility in the WEEE Directive
- Cleaner production: government policies and strategies
- Extended Producer Responsibility for End-of-Life Vehicles in Sweden: analysis of effectiveness and socio-economic consequences
- Proceedings of the 7th European Roundtable on Cleaner Production, 2-4 May 2001, Lund
- Producentansvar för bilar: En analys av effektivitet och samhällsekonomiska konsekvenser