International Mobile Research Lab on Sharing and Collaborative Economy in Cities
On 12-14 June, the IIIEE held an international mobile research lab on Sharing and Collaborative Economy. 15 researchers in their early career including PhD students and postdocs took part in the research lab which aimed at expanding researchers’ existing understanding of the sharing and collaborative economies, sustainability evaluations of these complex phenomena in cities, and institutionalisation processes for urban sustainability initiatives.
Lectures and discussions focused on:
• Defining the sharing and collaborative economy
• Methodological approaches to studying the sharing and collaborative economy
• Sustainability evaluations of the sharing and collabora- tive economy
• Processes of institutionalisation
• Institutional entrepreneurship